Welcome in Neverland
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Deel

Elias Ridge

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Elias Ridge
Elias Ridge

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 12-10-13

Character sheet
Soort: Human
Werk: Hunter
Karakter:

Elias Ridge Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Elias Ridge   Elias Ridge Emptyza okt 12, 2013 4:17 am

»Elias Ridge

nadine

geen andere personages  
basics

» name: elias eidan rodge

» nickname: rodge

» age: 26

» birthday: 24/oktober/1986

» hometown: portland, maine, usa

» occupation: hunter, police detective

» membergroup: humans

» face claim: tom hardy

family

» mother: willow ridge

» father: jackson ridge

» siblings: donny ridge - little brother

» partner:  name here & relationship (ie. wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend)

» children: name/s here

» others: joel hale - enemy
mariana scott - wife ☨

»freestyle

"Sir, you're gonna have to face it! It's your son!"
The mayor's eyes switched to look at his son, who was standing right next to me. He kept looking at him, without any words, frowning. There was no time to argue and everything around us was happening so fast. A crowd behind the mayo;, the people from town, all with their own opinion and their guns ready to fire. They were trying to get into the building, slamming on the glass door. My chances were so small. "It's not me.." I whispered for the last time. Mariana was still lying on the ground but I couldn't look at her. I just couldn't. She was dead. The bite had killed her.. And it was all Joel's fault.

Joel was an absolutely normal young man. Everybody liked him. He was sociable, friendly, gentle and smart.. Smart enough to make other people pay the price for his mistakes. And on the contrary, me. The towns people had always disliked me, just because I'm not like them, because I like to take a leap of faith, because I say whatever the hell I want. I was the guy who scared people away. If they had to pick a werewolf, who else would they choose other than me?
Now Joel had this whole scene planned out. All the people in town knew that Mariana had been cheating on me. They didn't know that, despite all that's happened, I would never hurt her. Joel was hungry to see blood. The fights between me and my wife where the perfect occasion.
Yesterday night she was at my door, screaming and shouting about the attack. She was bitten. I immediately took her to Joel's home, hoping that maybe he would help her. But now she -

Somebody busted the door and the crowd came running in, shouting. They had dealed with werewolves before. Everybody knew what would happened when you got discovered. "Send him to Neverland!"
Of course they were talking about me.
The mayor turned around, facing the crowd. "Everybody calm down! I'm asking you to be silent and patient." That helped, they were actually quiet now. "There is a werewolf in this room and we're going to deal with it as humans. Not animals." I agreed with him on that one, but people were already pointing their guns at me. I was desperate, but also felt lost. And a bit hopeless. Joel hadn't said a word since Mariana fell on the ground. Which was good, because I wouldn't be able to contain my anger if he started speaking. "This is ain't fair! He's your son, of course you're not going to suspect him. I'm telling you, I love her, I would never do this!" I don't think he could even hear what I was saying, I was shouting and crying and mumbling at the same time. My urge to attack Joel was getting bigger and bigger but I had to hold back. Instead, I looked at him, hoping that maybe there was still some human part inside him that would feel regret or sorrow. He looked me in the eye for a moment. Then he looked at the mayor. "Father, this guy is right. You are not objective." His dad looked at him, stunned. Nobody knew what to do now. "However the people of this town are. Why don't you let them decide?"
The mayor didn't take a moment to think about it. "Raise your hand if you think Joel Williams is the werewolf who murdered Mariana Ridge," he shouted. Nobody raised their hands. Of course not. I just stood there for a second, realizing, and then I couldn't hold it in anymore. I ran towards Joel, screaming and shouting, and started punching him until I was carried away by the assholes that had voted against me. That is how I ended up in Neverland.

//CHARACTER

Nogal een beminnelijke, gladde flirt. Hij is ook een grappenmaker en heeft een liefde voor droge humor, iets dat je terug kunt zien in zijn plagerige en sarcastische gedrag. Hij zal zich altijd opstellen als de 'vriendelijke rivaal'. Soms lijkt Elias een beetje oppervlakkig, maar eigenlijk is hij gewoon eenzaam. En bitter. Hij is een waaghals, iemand die wel een gokje durft te wagen (ook al loopt het niet altijd goed af). Hij gaat altijd op zijn gevoel af en is een creatieve denker. Elias vind het altijd een leuke uitdaging om te ontdekken welke geheimen er binnen anderen schuilen.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Alex Bigsby
Alex Bigsby
Elias Ridge 1zx8n46

Aantal berichten : 75
Registratiedatum : 05-10-13

Character sheet
Soort: Werewolf
Werk: Ruler of Neverland
Karakter:

Elias Ridge Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Elias Ridge   Elias Ridge Emptyza okt 12, 2013 8:47 am